You and your friends are invited to Men at The Oaks - A Men’s Evangelistic Event on Tuesday the 2nd May at 7.30pm at the Oaks. Our speaker is Dr John Best and he will be speaking on 'How to live a successful life'. John was doctor to the Wallabies and is excellent at speaking to men about the gospel. $25 including pizza & salads.
We all have questions we'd like God to give us the answers to ... where have we come from? what happens when we die? why is the world so messed-up? why does religion cause so much violence? how bad is too bad? hasn't science disproved God?
This autumn we’re gathering our community's questions for God. The most popular will be addressed in 4 talks over 4 Sundays at Church by the Bridge. No question is off-limits and you don't have to believe in God to ask a question.
Last year we address these questions...
1. Why pin so much on a book that is full of fiction and contradiction?
2. Why is there so much hate and evil in the world?
3. Why are my prayers unanswered?
4. Is God really anti-gay?
We'd love to see you at 8am, 9.45am, 3.30pm, 5.30pm & 7pm at Broughton St, Kirribilli or 6.15pm at 181 Blues Point Rd.
Submit your question...
By SMS to 0477 752 214
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You're invited to join us at church this Easter to celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
Good Friday (14 April)
- 8.30am, 10.30am - A service of reflection on Jesus’ last words on the cross with kid's activites.
- 5.30pm - A service of reflection on Jesus’ last words on the cross
Easter Sunday (16 April)
- 6am - our dawn service in Bradfield Park under the bridge.
- 8.30am & 10.30am - a service of celebration of Jesus' resurrection from the dead with kids activities.
- 5.30pm - a service of celebration of Jesus' resurrection from the dead.
If you have any questions about our Easter services, please contact us