Jesus recruits his enemy
Great news gets out (Acts)
6 March 2011
We’ve all learnt to deal with the ‘accidental hurts’ of life. But how do you deal with those whose desires don’t just oppose yours – their desire is to oppose you? How do you deal with your enemies? More importantly, how does God?
Acts 9 shows us Christ’s remarkable kindness. In His overcoming of His enemy Saul with grace, we see how grace can overcome us and our enemies.
- To the ends of the earth // Mark Smith // 10 April
- Getting the great news out // Mark Smith // 27 March
- The unstoppable news // Mark Smith // 20 March
- God shows no favourites // Mark Smith // 13 March
- The word of God spreads // Mark Smith // 27 February
- Marks of a true church // Mark Smith // 20 February
- Doing good in the name of Jesus // Mark Smith // 13 February
- Testifying to the Risen Lord // Mark Smith // 6 February