The word of God spreads
Great news gets out (Acts)
27 February 2011
We are all prone to distraction. We are easily distracted in trivial & even the most serious of matters. The Apostles had been entrusted with the message of the gospel to take to the ends of the world – but by the end of Acts 5, they seem to have been distracted & stayed in Jerusalem.
Acts 6-8 gives great encouragement to we who are distracted easily. God’s word will spread. It will spread through His people. Assisted by Teamwork, hardship, purity & God’s own initiative – His great news will get out!
- To the ends of the earth // Mark Smith // 10 April
- Getting the great news out // Mark Smith // 27 March
- The unstoppable news // Mark Smith // 20 March
- God shows no favourites // Mark Smith // 13 March
- Jesus recruits his enemy // Mark Smith // 6 March
- Marks of a true church // Mark Smith // 20 February
- Doing good in the name of Jesus // Mark Smith // 13 February
- Testifying to the Risen Lord // Mark Smith // 6 February