You're invited to join us at church this Easter to celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
Good Friday (14 April)
- 8.30am, 10.30am - A service of reflection on Jesus’ last words on the cross with kid's activites.
- 5.30pm - A service of reflection on Jesus’ last words on the cross
Easter Sunday (16 April)
- 6am - our dawn service in Bradfield Park under the bridge.
- 8.30am & 10.30am - a service of celebration of Jesus' resurrection from the dead with kids activities.
- 6.30pm - a service of celebration of Jesus' resurrection from the dead.
If you have any questions about our Easter services, please contact us
Reports to: Paul Dale (Senior Pastor)
Hours: 3 days a week
Church by the Bridge exists to make mature disciples who will live for Jesus and love like Jesus. Integral to our mission is our communications strategy that seeks to connect people with a multitude of ministries designed to make, mature and mobilize disciples of Jesus.
The Communications & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining our communications channels and database to enable people to connect with the mission and life of Church by the Bridge. Their primary role will be the co-ordination of all marketing across ministries as well as looking for new ways to innovatively add value to the ministry.
KEY SKILLS & GIFTING
- A deep conviction to see disciples made and matured
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Project management and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of computers
- The ability to discern strong visual design
- Design skills to make simple graphics and website amends would be preferable but not essential.
- A knowledge and love of social media
- A proven track-record of delivering creative marketing campaigns
- Some experience of mailchimp, garage band & elvanto is desirable but full training will be given
- Co-ordination of marketing across Church by the Bridge
- Weekly maintenance of church communication channels
- Management of church database
1. Co-ordination of marketing
- Manage workflow, including timelines for all marketing and event briefs as required
- Write creative briefs for graphic designers
- Sourcing graphic designers
- Co-ordinate the production (e.g. printing, distribution)
- Establish a vision for digital media
- Establish, manage and maintain a social media strategy
- Oversee the redevelopment of website and ongoing maintenance
- Evaluation of communication & marketing strategy
2. Weekly maintenance of communication
- Oversight of communications matrix
- Upload sermons
- Compile and send enews
- Compile and print newsletter
- Oversight of ‘church news’
- Update notice board regularly
- Update website regularly
3. Database management
Management of members database (Elvanto), including adding all new members and creating people flows
Creating reports, as required
Remuneration: in line with the recommendation of the Anglican Diocese of Sydney
Live out an active faith as a disciple of Jesus
An active prayer and devotional life
Attendance of a Church by the Bridge Sunday gathering
Meet with Pastor for support and accountability
Attendance at Prayer Meetings, Working Bees, Thrive Day etc.
Receive a performance review every 12 months, including a 3 month probation review
To apply for the role please send your current Resume along with an Application Letter addressing the essential and desirable selection criteria to email@example.com. Also include contact details of at least two referees most familiar with your relevant skills to this role.
Closing date: Friday 10th March